Exploring the Zooniverse – 1961 Census

1961Census

The team behind 1961 Census have been able to use optical character recognition to identify around 97% of the numbers in the documents but they need your help to identify the remaining 3%.

You can join them in preserving our history for future generations here:  www.zooniverse.org/projects/dataliberation/1961-census

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s